Fully Fitted Price per tyre
There are NO EXTRAS to pay on the day of your visit - in relation to the tyre fitting.
The following is included in the price,
- Fitting (Bead lock wheel etc. excluded)
- New rubber valve (standard valve only)
- Delivery to installer
- Disposal of old tyres
- On purchase of 4 tyres, 1 FREE scheduled instance of tyre rotation every 20,000kms per year
PitStopArabia.com is dedicated to distributing top quality tyres that perform at peak level. To prove our belief, all tyre brands on PitStopArabia.com now come either with a Limited Time or a Lifetime Warranty, For FREE!
Limited Time Warranty
The Limited Time Warranty provides you cover for a specified period, in the unlikely event your tyre develops a manufacturing fault due to the process or materials used.
The Lifetime Warranty provides you cover of the Life of the tyre in the unlikely event of your tyre develops a manufacturing fault due to the process or materials used.
- PitStopArabia.com will arrange to replace your tyre if the tyre exhibits a defect due to the manufacturing process or the materials
- PitStopArabia.com Warranty covers only Tyres that are fitted by an installer within the PitStopArabia network.
Tyre replacement and/or credit will be calculated based on the amount of tread depth at the time the claim is evaluated by a PitStop Arabia or the manufacturer’s representative.
Other than manufacturers' applicable warranties, there are no further warranties, expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any application.
What’s not covered in Warranty
- Accidental damage – Punctures or leaks caused by objects; bulges or bubbles as a result of hitting a kerb etc..
- Damage caused at the time of installation or removal of the tyre itself
- Tyres may develop shallow and limited cracks overtime with usage. These are cosmetic and are not covered under warranty.
- Damage as a result of failure to properly care for the tyres:
- Running tyres under or over inflated; Failure to maintain correct tyre pressures
- Modified suspension configurations out vehicle manufacturers specifications
- Exceeding loads defined by the vehicle manufacturer
- Incorrect balancing or Alignment related issues
- Incorrect fitment of tyres on wheels not conforming to vehicle’s OE recommendations
- Damage through inappropriate use through:
- Using tyres for unsuitable means
- Using of defective / unsuitable wheels
- Using tyres where specification is improper for the vehicle
- Damage due to vehicle defect or issue
- Damage caused as a result of incorrectly used inflation devices and/or due to contact with hazardous materials or fluids
- Damage as the result of racing, competition or offroad use
- Acts of vandalism / theft
- Fire damage / acts of God
- Tyres that are bought from PitStopArabia.com but not installed by a PitStopArabia.com partner installer
- Tyres claimed under Warranty should be retained for inspection. No warranty can be claimed if the affected tyre cannot be inspected.
How to claim
Please contact our team of tyre experts at [email protected]
Our team will take you through the process and arrange for tyres to be assessed.
On completion of the tyre assessment, we will be in touch to confirm any appropriate credit due.
The level of credit due to you will be based upon the tread depth your tyre had left at the time of the fault. The following credit table shows the amount of credit you could be entitled to:
|A new tyre, same as your existing tyre, will be provided free of charge
|6mm - 6.99mm
|A new tyre - the same model as your current tyre - will be provided with a 80% discount applied, based on the PitStopArabia.com price at the time of the claim.
|4mm - 5.99mm
|A new tyre - the same model as your current tyre - will be provided with a 60% discount applied PitStopArabia.com price at the time of the claim.
|2.6mm - 3.99mm
|A new tyre - the same model as your current tyre - will be provided with a 40% discount applied PitStopArabia.com price at the time of the claim.
|2.59mm or below
|Zero – No credit for tyres with tread depth 2.59mm or less