2. SELECT FROM
THE BEST DEALS WE SHARE
3. RECEIVE YOUR
Car Insurance in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Auto insurance is a deal that binds the insurance provider and the vehicle owner into a service agreement. The insurer provides services such as monetary protection and liability handling to the policyholder in exchange for a reward. This incorporates losses to the car or other belongings in the case of a mishap. Depending on the policy, it may also include damages incurred to other individuals by the plan purchaser.
Like other cities in the UAE, car insurance in Ras Al Khaimah is mandated by the government. This includes two important types of plans, Third-Party insurance, and Insurance. This covers a variety of advantages for the policyholder such as property, liability, and medical. Depending on the system you prefer, the coverages can be personalized by incorporating extra features for better economic safety. At Pitstop Arabia, we help you achieve the best plans for your vehicle by giving financial and legal counseling to choose a program or insurance provider. Pitstop Arabia connects vehicle owners with a vast network of leading car insurance providers in the UAE, so they can select a plan based on their specific requirements and needs.
Benefits of having Car Insurance in Ras Al Khaimah
- Covers financial damages to the vehicle or financial loss to property
- Offers complete & unlimited liabilities in event of any third-party death or injury
- Policyholder gets complete indemnity in event of any third-party property damage
- You get peace of mind while driving your vehicle knowing it is financially protected
- Damages incurred as a result of natural disasters, accidents, or thefts are covered.
- Allows you to customize your plans by adding features according to needs and wants.
- In case of an emergency on road, a substitute vehicle is provided to the policyholder.
- Covers jurisdictions even outside of Ras Al Khaimah and all across UAE.
- From car confidently, from jump start and refueling to battery change and
- Policyholder is entitled coverage in event of man-made catastrophes such as riots
- You get complete transparency when dealing with an insurance provider
- Reselling an insured vehicle becomes easy, fast, and highly satisfactory
How to Claim your Car Insurance in Ras Al Khaimah?
Pitstop Arabia operates in stern agreement with UAE’s car insurance laws and policies. Adhering to the greatest technical measures, we are entrusted by a number of car insurance providers in Ras Al Khaimah. To support our policies of clarity, we provide full enlightenment on the insurance process so customers can profit from a swift claim settlement. Below are 6 simple steps to claim your insurance:
1-Contact Your Vendor
As a policyholder, it is important to respond as fast as possible to process your request. Contact your insurance provider for a fast claim contract and then proceed with other stages. Pitstop Arabia will keep you updated with everything via SMS.
2-Provided Details About the Incident
The key is to provide each and every aspect of the incident to ensure a swift claim settlement. This covers necessary details such as the policy holder’s name, time and date of the incident, policy ID, and other relevant data. You may also need to mention third-party details.
3-Contact the Police
Reaching out to the police is the next important step. Once the officials arrive, the police will make a comprehensive report which will legitimize the events of the incident. Your insurance provider will heavily rely on the report to process the claim in your favor.
4-Get the Additional Details
Every detail matters. For a quick claim settlement, you must make sure to see everything as allowed down. This includes names of the third parties involved, badge numbers of officers, location details, and even the weather condition.
5-Wait for The Surveyor’s Report
Once you have presented all the details, an assessor will be appointed to your case to validate the news you have presented. The surveyor’s job is to examine the case by contacting the parties involved, verifying the information like your present, and complete paperwork.
6-Receive Your Settlement
Once the report has been distributed by the surveyor, the insurer will comply with the terms and conditions of the insurance policy and deliver the benefits you are qualified for. This will cover financial loss and other liabilities that you plan to change for.
Types of Car Insurance in Ras AL Khaimah
Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Protection against Third Party Liability
- Damages from the car owner
- Damages from Fire and Theft
Personal accidents for Driver
Calamities both man-made
Third-party Liability Car Insurance
- Required by UAE Law
Affordable and compatible with
What Does Car Insurance Include?
- Financial compensation is provided in the event of insured car breaking down during the
- In case of any accident or breakdown, towing assistance is provided to the insured car.
- Tyre installation, replacement, and repair service is provided for flat tyre during journey
- If car breaks down due to an accident, crane assisted car extraction is provided
- Car battery replacement service is provided in the event of battery dying during journey
- An additional coverage of 5-year repair can be added to your insurance plan
- Includes medical expenses of driver and passenger, 24 hours of the accident.
- Off-road damages incurred to the vehicle are covered in the plan.
- Vehicle recovery service in the event of an accident or breakdown is provided such as jump-starting dead batteries, tyre replacement, or towing.
- Offers financial protection to personal belongings damaged in the insured car.
- Lock replacement service included for stolen or lost car keys
- Comprehensive financial coverage is provided if car is les than six months old
- Vehicle damages resulting from natural disaster are covered in the plan
- Coverage for dent removal and windscreen replacement are covered
- Car rental is offered to compensate policy holder for the absence of car
What Does Car insurance not Include?
- Services such as general maintenance of the car is not covered
- Coverages conflicting with manufacturer warranty is not offered such as mechanical repair
- Any damage to the engine due to oil leakage is not covered by the plan
- Insurance is completely void if the policyholder or any other person is driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any other such intoxicating substance.
- Any foul play resulting accidental loss to the insured car, driver, or passenger is not covered
- No coverage is provided if driver of insured vehicle does not have valid driving license.
- If the vehicle is damaged or the driver or passenger gets injured due to war, terror attacks, mutiny, or foreign action.
Ras Al Khaimah Top Car Insurance Companies
AXA CAR INSURANCE
AXA car insurance is amongst the top-ranking car security corporations in Ras Al Khaimah. Their empire expands across UAE, and around the world. Being a preference among car owners, AXA boasts a long record of content clients
ADAMJEE is unquestionably one of the greatest and the most entrusted automotive insurance providers in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE. It stands among the top 3 list and offers a wide spectrum of essential, thorough, and customized insurance plans.
NOOR TAKAFUL INSURANCE
Renowned for its swift and efficient claims, Noor Takaful is a reputed car insurance provider in the UAE. Its plans and policies are composed around Islamic Shariah laws and highly competitive in the car insurance market.
Aman Insurance is a top-ranking car insurance provider. Its plans are built around top-notch characteristics that cater to the car owner’s needs from almost every point. They cover both comprehensive plans and third-party liabilities which can be customized.
UNION INSURANCE COMPANY
Established in 1998, Union Insurance Company quickly spanned across the UAE by building a strong corporate footprint in the region. The Company is best known for its customizable and affordable plans.
AIG CAR INSURANCE
For most car owners in Ras Al Khaimah, AIG CAR is not an unknown name. AIG is particularly known for comprising extensive plans that offer lucrative traits and benefits that car owners seek. They also have a broad network of workshops.
AL WATHBA NATIONAL INSURANCE
One of the highly acclaimed car insurance providers in Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wathba is quite famous among Emirati as well as global reinsurers. The agency covers a vast area, which includes Ras Al Khaimah, Al Ain, and other regions of UAE.
AL SAGR NATIONAL INSURANCE
Being another chief car insurance agency in Ras Al Khaimah, Al Sagr has also made a huge name in Saudi Arabia and Jordan. The company service line is based on two major options: Comprehensive car insurance and TPI.
Watania offers a large range of car insurance plans and coverages. As a Takaful company, Watania insurance has some of the finest and affordable courses in Ras Al Khaimah. It is also connected with production-certified workshops for repair services.
Calculating Your Car Insurance
- Purpose of Your Car Usage
- Your Claims History
- Number of Driving Years
- Car Manufacturer and Model
- Car’s Manufacture Year?
- Market Value of the Vehicle
Documents to Get Your Car Insured
Getting some basic documentation is mandatory by UAE’s law. This includes all the information about your car, such as registration, manufacturing year, and estimated value of your car. Other details include policy holder’s contact information, date of birth, nationality, driver license country origin, and the duration of driving car without insurance.
- Vehicle usage
- vehicle driving Years
- Model and manufacturer
- Market value of the car
- vehicle Manufacture year
- Claim record of the car
How to File Your Claim
Filing a claim is an easy and unsophisticated process that does not require a lot of technical knowledge. Once you have contacted us, one of our representatives will brief you about the process and forward your claim. You need to get all the details of the incident and we will take care of the rest.
Our team will take action right away without wasting a moment.
Why Get Your Car Insured from Pitstop Arabia?
- A renowned car insurance distributer in UAE and Ras Al Khaimah
- Pitstop Arabia offer customized quotes based on your risk capacity
- We connect you with a vast network of car insurance providers
- Guidance in compliance with Ras Al Khaimah’s car insurance laws
- We offer dedicated support and counselling for car insurance services
- You remain notified every step of the way through SMS and email
- Avail services such as tyre instalment and battery jump-start
- Pitstop Arabia offers special discounts for purchasing tyres & batteries
What is Car Insurance in Ras Al Khaimah?
What are the Two Types of Car Insurance Plans?
What are the Benefits of Getting Online Car Insurance in Ras Al Khaimah?
What are the Documents you Need for Car Insurance in Ras Al Khaimah?
review by Saqib Dodhy
It was surprisingly easy and fast. I requested a car insurance quote and got multiple options within the next few minutes. All the options were captivating which is suitable for me to settle with any one of them. I would surely recommend it to friends.
review by Christopher Obrien
Simplest services for car insurance I ever received. They are quite professional and committed to what they do. The communication was flawless as they listened to all my requirements and suggested a solution that is perfect for me, Thanks a lot for the efforts.
review by Reem Harb
I never thought getting my car insured would be this much hassle-free. I appreciate their quick response and detailed orientation by the advisor. The quote suffices my needs. Overall, it was a wonderful experience.
review by Alex Bozukov
To my surprise, they quote a lot cheaper than my existing policy. Saving on car insurance was once a dream as every other service calculates almost equal to your existing premium. Finally, I am enjoying paying for it.
review by Faisal Saeed
Thumbs up to the competent team of this car insurance service as they dearly clarify my doubts and offered the most sought-through insurance policy. I have already passed on the word about them around my family and friends.