Frequently Asked Questions

  • Can I pay in installments through tabby and what are the requirements to apply?

    The answer is Yes! But, there are some requirements to be eligible for tabby. Those things are

    • You are living in the UAE and have a permanent residential address
    • You are 18 years of age or older;
    • You have an active email account registered in your name;
    • You have an active mobile phone number registered in your name;
    • You have provided all your information and documentation requested by us; and
    • You declare that any payment obligations arising from your purchase will be met by you pursuant to the payment terms agreed at the time of purchase.

  • How many installment plans are available with tabby UAE?

    Upon checkout, Tabby lets you split the purchases into 4 to 7 monthly installments with zero interest and fees. So, buy the products in installments with tabby at At first, you have to pay 25% of the cost than the remaining 75% will be paid equally every month.

  • Is tabby a safe platform for transactions?

    Tabby securely processes payment information. All transactions are conducted over a secure connection using the latest industry-standard security protocols.

  • What is the tabby payment limit?

    If you want to pay in installments for tyres on PitStop Arabia, you can use your credit or debit card through tabby. The minimum purchase is 4 tyres up to 2,500 AED in value.

  • What happens if I miss paying my monthly payment?

    Every purchase is carefully considered before being approved by Tabby as it is its responsibility to spend money. In order to avoid missing any payments, you will receive regular reminders. In case it is unable to collect payment on the scheduled date, then Tabby will not allow you to purchase anything until the dues are paid.

  • What payment methods does Tabby accept?

    At this time, Tabby accepts all approved credit cards and debit cards (MasterCard, Visa).

  • What if my transaction is declined by Tabby?

    All transactions are approved by Tabby and PitStop Arabia has no role in approving or declining any transactions. If you require support please contact Tabby customer service at Phone +971 4 215 6750.

Quick Help